We know how important the needs and concerns of our nannies are. Knowing and having the confidence that the family you’re working for is honest, trustworthy, and values your time is something we are committed to finding in every family we work with and for every nanny we place. You’re providing the supreme care for their children and we know, as a nanny, you want to feel respected and valued.
My Loving Nanny is always looking for top notch candidates to bring onto our team. Whether you are looking for a full time hours or just looking for some extra weekend money, we want to hear from you!
If you’re interested in becoming a nanny with My Loving Nanny you will need to meet these qualifications:
- Be 19 or older
- Have 3 years or more of professional childcare experience
- Have 3 childcare references and 1 personal reference
- Have or be willing to get your CPR and First Aid certificate
- Be able to pass a thorough background check
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Have a clean, acceptable (family friendly) online presence
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, honest, love children, be professional and have a great work ethic
If you meet these qualifications, the first step is to submit an application, APPLY NOW.
After reviewing your application and verifying your online presence we will follow up to set up an interview, check your references and verify your CPR/First Aid certificate.
If you are looking for backup care work, we will run a background check and sex offender check on you, to enable faster placement.
We look forward to hearing from you!